Hello there

Instagram

Sunday, January 24, 2010

When the ice melts.

Lunch yesterday was at Fish and Co. with the exco, then headed over to paradiz for some l4d2. They said I play until very fierce cuz there was this one map when you had to safely deliver the coca cola, I was the one delivering it and you can't like kill zombies, only whack them away so I went like "fuck fuck fuck can you just get lost?!?!?" to the zombies cuz they kept on crowding around me!!! Mad annoying max.

Went home to get my stuff before heading to Pearleen's to find Dawn and Tf to plaza for pool. Mad funny please, I know I can't play pool to save my life but whatev *shrugs*.

Slept over at Dawn's and I think I seriously need to get my bed time back, I miss sleeping at 10 plus every night :( I like having no night life ley, so what, big fuck? Tsk.

OK, meeting some one in a couple of hours time :)

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...