Hello there

Instagram

Friday, March 13, 2009

Tio pangseh to the max.

The story seems incomplete, some how, like this is the wrong ending, or maybe, there's something missing from the plot.
Tell me how to change this story, to some thing that seems fit, that seems like it's meant to be this way, instead of the way it is right now.
I don't know what's missing, I don't know how it's supposed to be.
It's just that gut feeling where I know it's wrong, it is not supposed to go this way.
I don't know where to turn, where to look, where to run to.
Tell me, what the hell is wrong.
Well, the holidays has officially started! Happy!
No more waking up earlyyyyy, except on Thursday and Friday due to the dumb Project Management _l_
But anywaaaaay, I've got like tons of reading up/random homework to do.

So I'm home early today to chiong out everything and then I'll be able to date my babies and sleep late wake up laaaaaaaaate!

SHIOK OKEH!
I've got . . .

(i) APGP assignment questions.
(ii) Summation Tutorial.
(iii) Revision on Binormial&APGP for the test next next week.
(iv) History tutorial questions.
(v) Econs question 5.
(vi) GP questions.
(vii) General revision on this term's work.

Quite alot siaaaa, at first when I thought about it, seemed quite little but listing it out seems alot, shit.
Gonna slack a bit and start studying laterrrr!


SIAN SIA.

I today got pangseh-ed to the core by Heng&Huatttttt! SO UPSET! D:

Both never come and today ended at like 4pm some more, damn sian la okeeeeh.

But I managed to survive through the whole day without giving in to the temptation to just pack up and leave school.

So proud of myself! (:

Okeh la, bye bye.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...