Hello there

Instagram

Monday, March 9, 2009

Lonely.

Music: Rihanna - Don't stop the music.

Ages since I last had a time to sit back and self reflect, I don't even have the time to sit and stare as the rain falls, which is seriously frequent right now. Life's been relatively similar to a routine, where it always starts with school, and ends with falling into bed, exhausted. It's been almost a month since Desmond and I had time to go out on a date, just the 2 of us, it's been even longer since I last met up with any of my secondary school khakis, miss the holidays when I had nothing better to do but to slack with them. Some how, homework's getting out of hand and piling up faster than I can do them. I gotta start saving up to, if I wanna go to Genting with my class at the end of the year.

Some times, just some times, I feel so forgotten, despite everyone around me. Who can I really turn to in a time of need?

Think I'm the only one who can feel lonely in a room full of people.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...