Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Updates (:

Yay, I'm blogging for the first time in a week, I think, amazing how the cyber world holds nothing worth me spending time on, hahahaha, but still, I'd like to think that my blog's still updated, sort of.

Anyway, here are the pictures taken during the course of this week, nothing much but yeah.

Here's a picture of (Dumb) Ming Ting with Rachel's $25 Ben and Jerry's umbrella, hahah, my whole class was super fascinated with it, like so depirived! Oops. :O



And here's a picture of Grace, our very own dancing queen who brought the roof down during the last day of our orientation.



Heehee, and here's my munkie bag.




Say hello to Fan Tai Soon, he and his ang mo kio face, hahaha.




Ms Lee, my CT tutor, hahaha, reminds me of (HIPS) Ms Lim ^^



Oh oh, and Rachel, Taisoon and I are called "Heng Ong Huat Ah!"
So cute right, here's our phones, but I'm sorry, the picture's blur but you still can see the words :)





Oh and on Wednesday, we had House Exco interviews and after that, we went to crash the Biz club meeting but sadly when I reached, it was already over.
Say hello to (almost) half of my class.









Oh, and on thursday I went to Desmond's house. His mother's friend came over and brought her dog! So cute right.




She just runs then just lies flat on the ground like that, uber cute you hear?


And yesterday, I went to meet my girl friend! Yay man.
We were supposed to meet once every week but I didn't keep my end of the bargain but anyway, we still met up and here's her cute face with my ugly one!




I lent her my uniform to wear and she looks like a JC student right!
I think she's the only one who can make my skirt look long lorh, :(





Hahaha, okeh, then I walked to lower to find my beloved boyfriend and he was playing basket ball! Ignored my 4 calls ;(





Hahaha, okeh, so he came over to stay and is now reading newspaper in my living room. Am gonna hand over the computer to my brother, buh-bye.













No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...