Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, January 10, 2009

How did we get here?

Music: Paramore - Decode.

Am currently at Desmond's place and I'm using his 2nd brother's lappy while the 3 brothers and their friend play mahjong.

Gawd, I've been playing Desmond's PSP, reading storybook, playing mahjong on the lappy for the whole day, literally. Ever since around 2 at least and that's almost 8 hours already.

I feel so neglected :(

Gah, whatever, so I'll be working tomorrow, sian to think of it but at least Desmond will be there for me. That's one of the perks of working at such a slack environment but I seriously want to change my job! Think this job is so not worth it but I'll see.

Anywaaaaay, I've been thinking and I've decided that's it my fate, haha, bet no one knows what the hell I'm talking about, I think it's better this way.

Oh yes, I've been watching Bu Liang Xiao Hua yesterday and a bit today. Haven't really been paying attention to it 'cuz I've been blogging/reading/messaging while the show's on but goodness, I can't stand the way Rainie Yang geked her voice.

For the love of God, that pitch is so not natural and it's goddamn irritating. Makes me feel like muting the whole thing just not to hear that whiny, teh voice. Those that have been watching that show will understand what I mean.

I'm only at episode 8 and I can't take it already, don't know how many episodes there are left that I have to endure.

But still, I think Wilber's cute :)

Hey, the name "Wilber" reminds me of the pig in the storybook, Charlotte's Web. His name is Wilber... right? Or did I get it wrong? Doesn't matter.

Oh, and results are out on Monday, am seriously hoping that I'll score well, scared that I can't get into a JC/Poly course that I want. If so then I'll have to kiss all my options bye bye.

I have to remove my nail polish too, unless I wanna go to school with purple nail polish? Maybe the teachers won't notice or something haha.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...