Hello there

Instagram

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time to saw off that bitch's head.

Okay, despite everything I've said about leaving blogging 'til after Os, I lied.
'cuz when you're spending this much time at home like I am, you have got nothing better to do, no seriously.
I hate studying to the max right now, I think it's 'cuz I started too early, resulting in me losing steam.
Think about it, I usually start the week or even the day before the exam and mugging like fuck.
But for this exam, I started in January, stopped a bit, continued in March to April, then stopped then started again some where in August to September.
Too early, by October, I've run out of interesting things to study about, resulting in me reading my lit textbook, imagine that.
And now, I'm trying to do other school's A maths papers in order to prepare for tomorrow.
It's as entertaining as seeing that lizard cross the road, wow.

You know, I'm really, seriously, honestly, truly, madly, deeply, wondering what the hell am I going to do after the Os.
There's nothing to do now, when I'm supposed to be studying.
Studying is at least something to do, but after the Os, study what shit?
There's nothing to play 'cuz babyDes will still be studying and only will be free in the late afternoons and early evening 'cuz he has to wake up early for school the next day.
And I doubt I'll be meeting any one else, unless I go be a social butterfly which I so am not.
I've got to get a bloody job that pays if not I'll be stuck at home everyday.
I think I should just go hunt for another gay Maple/RO server and spend all my time gaming, at least can stay at home instead of going out and spending monaye.
Omg, I'm such a loser.

I should just go bang the wall, honetly.
Tell me what to do? Pretty please? >.<

Oh, I don't know where this post is heading to, but I just wanted to do something interesting, oh well.

Miss you babyDes, meet you laterrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...