Hello there

Instagram

Monday, August 25, 2008

One boy. One girl. Two hearts. Their world(:

Despite the rocky start we had today, I'm proud to say this.

Happy 1st month friendship, baby :)

Though it's only 1 month, I believe every long lasting friendship/relationship has to go through the first month too.
Moreover, though one month is not exactly a very short time, it nonetheless measures up to nothing whenever I look at how long a road we still have in front of us.
I believe that you're the one I've been waiting for this whole year, some one who's willing to take me under his wing and spend time on cultivating me to be the best that I can be.
This past month has been a blast with some one who means so dear.
Time speeds by whenever I'm with you, some thing that's not a good thing for I wish to savour every moment I have to spend with you.
No matter if one of the most important examinations of my life is just round the corner, I know that you'll be there waiting for me to complete it with straight As(hopefully).
I'll never be able to replace some one who means so much to me like you do.
Yay! ♥Desmond!



I've got issues to work on, insecurity issues.
I've got to stop being a pile of emo shit.
I've got to start studying soon, like now soon.
I've got to psycho my hair to grow super fast.
I've got to start eating less and saving up money.
I've got to stop fantasizing getting my tongue pierced.
I've got to work/stop/start/psycho nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...