Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hey baby.

Hey hunneh, you've been on my mind recently :)


Literature sucks, seriously.

Today, we had lit extra lesson after school and it was supposed to end at 4.15. But guess what time it actually ended?

5pm.


NNBCB.



I've got enough of it already, like every time also end late can. Some more is not 5-10 minutes. It's like more than 30 minutes? Crap.


Desmond came to find me after school so that's alright. At least there's some one to accompany me.

Went to Kovan and had Mac Donald's. HAH. I made him eat it with me :)

Bus-ed home afterwards and now, he's currently at my house using the computer while I use my brother's laptop.

Mum was nice tonight and didn't ask many questions, not lectured him like how she did to QH. Thank God.

*breathes a sigh of relief*

------------------------------------------------------------

Been trying real hard not to care, I swear.

Sometimes I wonder to myself, what would life be without you, yet I never want to know the answer to that question.

Caught myself staring into space quite a few times today, just feeling too tired to care about much.

Hey baby,
Every time the phone rings, do you wish it was me calling you?



Well, there's nothing much to left to say.

Boy, I'm glad you're almost always by my side :)

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...