Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, November 26, 2016

November Favourites

I am back with yet another monthly favourites and I am back with even more items I have absolutely been loving in the month of November. If you're interested to see what I have in store, please carry on reading.




No one likes greasy hair. Living in a humid country unfortunately can mean that our hair tends to look oily even before it actually feels oily. Washing your hair more than once a day can also dry it out, especially if you have long hair like I do. While I don't do this often especially when I work, I do try to wash my hair once every other day and when I do, I always make sure to blast my hair with dry shampoo to make sure it feels and smells clean and fresh, even if I didn't wash it the night before. A scent I have been loving from Batiste is their light & breezy fresh scent which smells exactly that, fresh.


While not so new to my collection, yet new to me because I only just cracked this bottle open, the Bioderma Make-up Remover has majorly impressed me in more ways than one. I have never felt that cleansing waters were strong enough to remove eye makeup. Face makeup yes, but not eye makeup. I decided to put this to the test, and I soaked a cotton pad with some makeup remover, pressed the pad on my eye for a few seconds and swiped downwards. Boy was I surprised to see that a few swipes was all it took to remove my eye makeup totally, and I was wearing quite a bit of eye shadow and mascara that day. It doesn't sting my eye at all as well which score major brownie points in my book!


Lip balms are essential to those who have been plagued with dry lips, and I am sadly, one such person. I have tried a variety of lip balms and while how moisturising the lip balms are is a major factor, I am also a sucker for good scents and the EOS lip balm in Passionfruit has got to be one of the most delicious scents I've tried.


While I am not a fan of warm tone blushes on my skin, I have been falling in love with warm tone eye shadows. The eye shadows under Aritaum's Mono Eyes range are amazing. They are so affordable, offer insane pigmentation and barely ever crease. This one in the shade #35 Take That is a  warm orangey copper with gold shimmer and it looks amazing on the eyes, even without an eyeshadow primer.


Another eye shadow product I have been loving in the month of November is a palette and it is the Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette from the brand Collection. The eyeshadows are pigmented, apply beautifully and blends well. In particular, I have been loving the 4th and 5th shades which are the two browns in the palette. They do great  as "outer v" shades to add definition to the eyes.


A brush I have been absolutely loving is the Crease Brush from Wet n Wild. I don't actually use it to apply eye shadows, I love to use it to contour my nose. It applies my contour shade perfectly without any streakiness and it doesn't apply the shade too harshly as well.


If you use sheet masks then this is one brand you definitely have to check out. I have been loving Aritaum's sheet masks for years and the two ones I have been loving in particular are the Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen ones. They are very hydrating, fit perfectly on my face and my skin feels so much plumper after I remove the masks. 


I have heard so many good things about the Son & Park Beauty Water that the last time I was in Korea, I knew I had to get one for myself to try. It has been sitting in my drawers for quite a few months but recently, my face broke out like crazy because it was that time of the month and I decided to finally put this to the test to see if it would help and the insane thing was that it did. I felt that my spots stopped hurting faster and calmed down a lot quicker. I've only used it for a week or so but I knew I had to include this in this month's favourites because it has been a life saver for me.


2 fragrances that I have been using interchangeably for the month of November has been the Endless Weekend Fine Fragrance Mist from Bath & Body Works and the Pink Body Spray from Ted Baker. Both of these smell great and lasts a decent amount of time (the B&BW lasts slightly longer). If you're into floral-fruity scents, then do give either of these 2 fragrances a whiff.


Lastly, I have a candle favourite and it is from Yankee Candle in the scent Beach Walk. If you want a candle that smells fresh and clean, then this is definitely the one for you. It smelt so great that I brought it to work with me and burnt it for a whole shift and the shop smelt amazing.


That's all for my November favourites. I hoped I introduced you to some new products and I can't wait to see what the month of December has in store. Thank you so much for reading! x

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...