Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Coffee Academics



The Coffee Academics
Address:
| Scotts Square, 6 Scotts Road #02/01-02, Singapore 228209 |


I've seen this face since I was 15 years old and it's been a great 9 years since then. I knew that I will never walk the path called "life" alone because I have my best friend with me. Even if you're on another continent and in a whole different timezone, I know you're just one text message away and you'll have my back no matter what happens. As much as you've been the rock that grounds me, I also hope to be the same to you. We're both stubborn beyond measure, yet I'm sure you'll always give in to me because you're incredible like this. We've both grown up so much throughout the years and I know that in the next 10 years, 20 years, till the day I pass on from this world, we'll both be best friends, witnessing each of our victories and being there for each other during our trials. I love you sweets, now and forever. Thank you for being the best friend I can always count on. xx

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...