Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

#YQXSH | Wedding Proposal


I didn't want to leave this place hanging but I've been so busy everyday since I've been back and I didn't have the time to properly update this space. I'm flying off again tonight but I promise I'll try to get some posts up today and schedule them so I won't neglect this space.

In the mean time, if you haven't already heard.... SH finally proposed to me! I'm so excited to share this amazing piece of news with everyone here because this is something that I've always been dreaming of. I'll try to do up the post and the vlog (once I've gotten all the videos from everyone else) as soon as possible, but till then, I hope this little snippet suffices. Thank you everyone who showered me with your well-wishes and words of congratulations. I really feel so blessed to know that everyone is truly happy for me :'>

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...