Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, March 17, 2016

#YQXSH | Feb 2016

In February, I was pretty bored. I was so used to editing my travel vlogs so I thought I would vlog down what SH and I got up to in February just for the fun of it. Actually, I didn't even vlog what we did because we are boring people but I did vlog down what we ate so does that count as what we got up to? Either way, it was fun to do so. 

If you did notice a difference in the video quality, it was because I forgot to bring my camera out for almost the whole month and I only remembered to do so on our last date. Oops.

Strong Iced Lemon Tea ($3.90) 

Angmoh Burger ($15.90)
Brioche bun, grilled beef patty, sharp cheddar, bacon, hickory BBQ onions, tomato, rocket leaves, fries.

Pulled Pork Eggs Ben (Half $12.90 | Full $17.90)
Pancakes, BBQ pulled pork, poached egg with torched citrus hollandaise, bacon rashers, grilled cheddar cheese, thyme, roasted vegetables)

Salted Egg Yolk Fries ($9.90)
Shoestring fries,  salted egg yolk sauce, butter cereal, crispy curry leaves, chilli flakes)

The Udder Pancake
Address:
| 17 Lorong Kilat #01-09 Singapore 598139 |

 Pasta with Tangy Tomato and Chicken Sausage (NSmen meal: $7.40)

Cheese Baked Rice with Japanese Curry and Chicken Sausage (Student meal: $6.40) 

Cheesy Snack Platter ($14.80) 

Eighteen Chefs
Address: 
| 200 Victoria Street, #04-06, Singapore 188021 |

 Ice Tea ($1.80)

Beef Noodle Soup ($6) 

Stir Fried Minced Chicken with Basil Leaves & Chilli with Rice & Egg ($6) 

Mixed Vegetables with Oyster Sauce ($10) 

Garlic Pepper Pork ($10)

Diandin Leluk
Address: 
| 5001 Beach Road, Golden Mile Complex, #01-67/68/69, Singapore 199588 |

Oven-Grilled Escargots ($5.90) 

Mushroom Soup ($2.90)

Pepper Chicken & Pork ($8.90) 

 Asari Soup ($5.90)

Saizeriya
Address:
| 180 Kitchener Road, #B2-55/56 City Square Mall, Singapore 208539 |

I also vlogged down what we did so if you're interested, you can watch the vlog below :>

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...