Hello there

Instagram

Monday, March 28, 2016

Timbre @ The Substation

Sakura ($13)
Absolut Vodka, Cointreau, lychees, lime cordial, blackcurrant syrup

Mojito ($14)
Havana club blanco, fresh mint, lime juice, sugar, club soda

Truffle fries ($10)
Straight cut fries drizzled with truffle oil. Accompanied with truffle mayonnaise


Timbre Chicken Wings ($14)
Golden brown chicken wings marinated in Timbre's seasonings

Half & Half Pizza (Cheeseburger & Roasted Duck Pizza)
Cheeseburger: Chile con carne with onions, peppers on pomodoro base sauce, topped with gherkin, provolone and cheddar. Drizzled with mustard and ketchup
Roasted Duck Pizza: Roasted duck breast, sautéed shiitake mushrooms with hoisin sauce, topped with crispy popiah skin, and mozzarella cheese

Timbre @ The Substation 
Address:
| 45 Armenian Street, The Substation Garden, Singapore 179936 |

It's been such a long time since I last stepped foot into Timbre, a good 4 years if I'm not mistaken. I was craving Timbre's duck pizza pretty badly so my friends and I decided to head there for dinner. Timbre is well-known for a few things, their live bands, notoriously bad service, and really long queues so I was surprised that at least 2 things out of that 3 has changed.

We made a reservation for a table and when we got there, I was amazed to see the place more than half empty. There were only a couple of tables occupied. I guess it may be something to do with the renovation works that are going on that affected business? Either way, I was pretty glad because it meant that we would get our food pretty quickly (and we did). Also, the service was more than decent this time round. It wasn't amazing by any chance but it was definitely a whole lot better than before.

The food was as good as before and I really enjoyed every bit of it. I can't wait to bring SH here (I've never been here with him before) for really good food because I think he will enjoy it as much as I did :>

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...