Hello there

Instagram

Monday, March 21, 2016

i Light Festival 2016




SH and I visited the i Light festival at Marina Bay earlier this month because I really wanted to see the lights that every one was posting on Instagram for myself. Also, if I were to be really honest, I wanted to spend time with SH outside home. It was pretty fascinating seeing all the light displays and the bubble nets but if you're thinking of attending the festival then be prepared to walk a lot. Most of the light displays were pretty scattered and if you're looking to visit only 1 or 2, then make sure you check the map to see where exactly the displays are at before heading down. SH and I didn't know what the names of the ones I wanted to see were called so we ended up walking one whole big round around the whole of Marina Bay area. But it was good, it was a good time spent with the one who lights up my life every single day :>

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...