Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Equinox @ Swissotel

So... a few weeks ago, the bosses gave us a treat at Equinox and I had the loveliest time catching up with all my favourite bakers. I haven't seen all of them in nearly 4 months because I changed work places and I really miss working with all of them every single day at Wimbly. 

I didn't know where we were going initially so when the lift brought us to the 70th floor, I stood at awe at the amazing view. I've never seen the Singapore skyline looking this pretty with my own eyes before.


Equinox serves a semi-buffet lunch with free-flow of sashimi, seafood, sushi, appetisers and desserts. The mains however, are limited to one per person. I opted for the grilled chicken thigh with corn potato mash and truffle shallot jus. It tasted amazing by the way!



My selection of desserts which all tasted amazing except that I'm not a huge fan of creme brûlée. Everyone else said that it was really good though.


With probably the only person my age in the whole of Wimbly. I miss working with you Sharmaine :'<


The theme was black and silver and everyone was required to wear a dress or at least a skirt and I thought we all did really well. Everyone really dressed up to the nines and there I was in a random dress I dug out from my closet with shoes that I can work in haha.



Equinox
Address:
| 2 Stanford Road, Swissotel, Singapore 178882 |

Equinox was really pretty and definitely worth it if only for the view. Seeing the skyline from 70 floors up really wasn't something that you forget easily.

The food was pretty decent but I'm not a huge fan of desserts and I don't eat seafood or sashimi at all so it was kind of wasted for me. But if you do eat seafood, they have a lot of prawns, crab and oysters. 

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...