Hello there

Instagram

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Innisfree Haul


Innisfree has, and probably always will be, my favourite Korean road show brand. The majority of skin care and make up items I have at home are from Innisfree and on my recent trip to Korea, I couldn't stop myself from picking up even more items from Innisfree again. Don't worry guys, I'm (slowly but surely) getting through all my beauty items and I will have a product empties post up soon!

I did quite a bit of research on beauty items before my trip and I got the items which every one has been raving about, and some that I'm personally tried out in our local Innisfree stores before going to Korea to purchase them because they are so much cheaper there. Shall we start? :>


The first item I knew I had to get was the Jeju Sparkling Mineral Cream. I've heard so many good things about the moisturising capabilities of this cream. Because my skin has been breaking out recently, I started using my pimple cream to help stop the break outs and the cream makes my skin super dry. Items which claim to be super hydrating and moisturising are on the top of my must have lists at the moment!


I also wanted to give face oils a shot because I've heard many people rave on the benefits of using face oils to keep their skin hydrated. I've tried The Green Tea Seed Oil on my hand in the Innisfree store and I liked how it doesn't feel too oily on my skin (the irony) despite being a face oil so I took the plunge and got a bottle to try.


This is a repurchase of one of my favourite eye make up removers, the Apple Juicy Lip&Eye Remover. (You can read my review on this product HERE.) I love the scent of this makeup remover, and it does a pretty decent job at removing my eye makeup. It was really inexpensive as well. What's not to love?


Is there a single facial cleanser from Innisfree that hasn't been raved about? I got the Olive Real Cleansing Foam to add on to my collection of facial cleansers from Innisfree. This facial cleanser is patiently waiting its turn in my basket of facial cleanser.


I've been using hand creams like water because of how drying the skin on my hands is due to the excessive washing I do at work. So hand creams are definitely a must for me. I decided to pick up 2 flavours I've not tried before, the Jeju Narcissus Hand Cream and the Jeju Hallabong Hand Cream.


Once I'm done with my tub of eye cream from Kiehl's (review HERE )I'm definitely going to stop repurchasing it and give the White Tone Up Eye Serum a shot. My sister recommended this eye cream to me and said it works great on her skin, plus it has a pump so no more unhygienic dipping of fingers into a tub. I hope it works at lightening my pesky dark eye circles!


I've been interested in giving the Mineral Single Shadow from Innisfree because the prices are so affordable (especially when they are having 1+1!). I manage to snag 2 in the shades #2 and #10. I'll do a review on this once I try them! Keeping my fingers crossed that they will be super pigmented haha.


I've been in love with contouring recently and I have a new found love for contouring shades from Korean brands. I'm currently using the one from Tony Moly and I really like how subtle it is compared to the ones from Western brands. I picked up the Mineral Shading in shade #7.


One area of makeup removers I have yet to try, but am interested in trying, is definitely the cleansing creams and balms. I've heard so many people rave about Banila Co's Clean It Zero (I picked up a tub of that myself!). But since Innisfree is my favourite brand, I thought I would try one of theirs as well just to see if there's any difference. I got the Apple Juicy Cleansing Cream. I tried it once on my hand before and I really loved it because the make up I tried on my hand just melted away. I cannot wait for my cleansing water to finish just so I can finally move on to try new stuff!


I added another sunblock to my collection and it is the Eco Safety Perfect Sunblock with sunflower oil and green tea. I want to see if sunblocks from Korean brands are as good as my holy grail Neturogena one. I've been using my trusty Neutrogena sunblock since I was... 18?! It is definitely time to try new ones!


I got a few lip products from Innisfree as well. I couldn't pass them up! The first one I got was the Creammellow Lipstick in the shade #5, and the second one is the Real Fit Lipstick in the shade #3. Can't wait to give them a try!


I've been on the hunt for good concealers as well and since I'm almost done with mine from TFS, I decided to get the Mineral Stick Concealer to see if it's as good as the Concealer Dual Veil from TFS or better. Mine is in the shade #1!


And finally, the last 2 items I got from Innisfree were the Shadow Pencils in the shades #6 and #10. I've never tried eye shadows in the form of pencils before but I've read that it makes the application process easier because it's literally like colouring your eye lid in (or colouring wherever you want the eye shadow to be) and then blend it out.


That is all for my Innisfree haul! I haven't tried any of these products yet (besides the repurchased item) so I am psyched to give them a try once I'm done with my current products! Stay tuned for more haul/review posts! :>

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...