Hello there

Instagram

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Aritaum Haul


Hi everyone! This is the first of my beauty hauls from Korea. Aritaum is well known for their affordable but good quality makeup products and I am personally in love with their lip products. They have so many good quality and amazingly pigmented lip products! 


This time round, I only snagged 3 pieces because I've got way too many lippies in my makeup stash already but I heard so many good things about their Water Sliding Tints that I just had to get myself a few just to try them out. I got the shade No. 5 Candy Crush and No. 15 Cherry Coke. I've already tried Candy Crush and I really love the colour! It's a bright coral shade that's perfect for nights out with the boyfriend, or with your girl friends. It's pretty wearable considering it is a pretty bright shade as well. I haven't tried Cherry Coke yet but I'm pretty excited to try it soon!


I've also got a few shades of the Honey Melting Tint and I love how pigmented yet hydrating these tints are! This time I only got 1 in the shade Apple Tart which is a gorgeous red colour if I remember correctly. I haven't personally tried this shade out but I'll be sure to snap a picture once I give this one a shot!


I also got myself a bunch of the Mono Eyes because I've heard that they're really affordable and well pigmented. The ones I got are in the shades #22, #37,  #63 and #64.


I've also heard really good things about Aritaum's Full Cover concealers and since I'm almost done with my concealer from The Face Shop, I thought I would stock up on their Liquid Concealer and Stick Concealer to see which one I liked better. The shade I got for both is #1 Light Beige.


I remember watching an episode of Get It Beauty and Aritaum's Lip & Eye Makeup Remover came up top in the blind test segment for the perfect lip and eye makeup remover so I knew I had to get this for myself to try as well. I'm almost halfway through my all time favourite eye makeup remover (Lancome's Bi Facil) so I'll definitely be needing a new eye makeup remover soon. I can't wait to give this one a try as well!


I feel like I'm pretty much raving about every single product I got but that's because I've heard so many good things about all of these products before I went out to purchase them myself. I'll probably be doing reviews on these products when I get the time to so keep your eyes peeled on this space if you're interested in any of these products.

For easier navigation, you can always click the labels on the right side of my blog. Some common labels will be "beauty" for all things beauty related, "review" for reviews that I've done on various products, and you can click on any of the brand labels if you want to zoom in on posts I've done on specific brands.

Thank you for reading :>

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...