Hello there

Instagram

Friday, August 14, 2015

Lola's Cafe (Part 2)

I haven't met up with my girls in a really long time and we finally met up on a Saturday to grab brunch together! It was such an amazing and blessed time spent with all of them. I really miss working with them on a weekly (if not daily) basis :'< If there is one good thing that came out of working where I am, it definitely is this bunch of girls. 

Because none of them have been to Lola's Cafe before, I thought I would bring them there for brunch because I really liked the food the last time I went with SH. The food, was amazing as usual.

For sides, we ordered the Nachos Cheese Fries ($8) to share. Fries, cheese sauce, & spices. We all loved this dish and even when our mains arrived, we were still busy gobbling this cheesy goodness down before even eating our mains.




The other side we ordered was the highly recommended Honey Paprika Crispy Wings ($10). Chicken wings, honey & spices. I honestly thought this was really good. I thought it would be like the Turkish Eggs from Penny University - overly hyped and thus not that good - but I stand corrected. I love the spices that they used (I think the spices are the same ones they used for their cheese fries as well) because they were sooo tasty. I just wish the honey was a tad stronger though, they just drizzled it on top and most of the wings weren't covered in honey at all.


Rachel ordered the Avocado Eggs Benedict ($15). Brioche bread, avocado, poached eggs, pork ham, hollandaise sauce, garden salad & balsamic dressing. I don't think anyone can go wrong with eggs benny right? Just that they added avocado to this one!


Van and Kerrie opted for the Lola's Full Monty Breakfast ($16). Brioche bread, pork sausages, honey bacons, pork ham, scrambled eggs, garden salad & balsamic dressing. I love myself a good full Western breakfast but I was craving the croissant more so I skipped the full works. It was so huge that none of them could finish it though haha. Girls and their small stomachs (SH finished this one with a little struggle too!)


I couldn't pass up a good croissant so I got my usual Breakfast Butter Croissant ($14). Butter croissant, scrambled eggs, pork ham, honey bacons, cheddar cheese, cajun mayo, garden salad & balsamic dressing. It's as good as I remembered it to be. This is definitely one of the items I can never get sick of.


Legit full breakfast spread.


A picture with my favvvv girls. Whoever said people cannot have good friends with other people who aren't of the same age obviously was wrong. None of us are of the same age and I love all of them just the same. Literally my pillars of support when something goes wrong at work (and outside work as well). I can't wait for our next meet up!



Lola's Cafe
Address:

| 5 Simon Road, SIngapore 545893 |

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...