Hello there

Instagram

Monday, July 13, 2015

Make-It-Yourself Sushi & Yellow Label Moscato

Some time in June, the bosses decided to have a mini party for a few of us and I was one of the few invited to join in the festivities. It was a make-it-yourself sushi party in celebration of the now clean & neat house (my boss spent 3 weeks cleaning the whole place).

Dinner table all set up~


This area used to be crazy messy with packaging ALL over the place. It is now so pretty and neat!


Bosses happily explaining the concept and inspiration of the whole house.


Wandering onto the glass balcony outside one of their rooms (this is actually the glass ceiling when you sit at the courtyard in Wimbly Lu!)


And heading into the "attic" which is actually the other bedroom. They actually built this space from nothing at all which I thought was amazing?! They even built a fully functional toilet.


(The toilet area is behind these cupboards!)


After the house tour, it was finally time for dinner! We started off with drinks and ended off with drinks as well. #alcoholicbosses #nevertooearlyorlatefordrinks #myloveformoscato


This is my one and only disastrous attempt to make sushi. Firstly I decided to just eat the seaweed. Then, I decided to just stuff a chunk of rice and random pieces of egg and crabmeat before rolling it all up (without the sushi mat).



After that attempt, I just got my bosses to roll sushi for me haha.


Ending off with a random picture of the moscato we had. This moscato is pretty good!


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...