Hello there

Instagram

Friday, June 5, 2015

Arteastiq Cafe de Art

Have you ever heard of Art Jamming? Well neither did I till I went to Arteastiq.

Arteastiq – Today’s Social Painting and Tea Sipping Place 

There is a huge creative potential in you that is relatively untapped, because traditionally we are in a very business and money-oriented city. People rarely take the time to explore their creative side. Arteastiq tea lounge unveils its social painting space that incorporates tea as a whole therapeutic experience that exposes the artistic you. 

Customers are given a 50 x 50 cm or 60 x 80cm canvas, unlimited acrylic paint, sponges, brushes and paint palette and are let loose with their imaginations. One free beverage from Arteastiq will be supplied and would-be artists can also order alcoholic beverages to help stimulate the flow of creative juices. Arteastiq is set to be the latest rave in Singapore. 

Arteastiq jamming studio allows up to 30 pax in total, an original ad hoc freestyle group painting and tea party place. Start JAMMING now!

(Credits: x)


This is the only part of my surprise that I knew about, simply because we needed to prepare for it. Well I guess technically you can go there and free style it but we preferred finding a picture and attempting to paint it rather than to just attempt to paint something from nothing.

So we were given a white canvas each with a packet of brushes, disposable palette paper, and paints.


Mandatory photo before we started.


So first, we used pencils to lightly sketch what we wanted to draw. Be sure not to draw with a heavy hand because if you were to paint light colours on top, the pencil marks can be seen through the paint.


Ordered their pear tea which I really liked!


Starting off with painting my background.

This was pretty stupid because after painting the background, I basically covered up some of my pencil marks lol. Wasted my time sketching so detailed.


My semi-finished work (before I outlined parts of my picture). Can you tell what it is?


With my finished art work! Can I just say how pleased I am with it? Even though it looks nothing like the picture I was trying to copy, I'm still pretty impressed with what I managed to do.


With Cheryl's masterpiece.


Charisse doing up her finishing touches.


Honestly, I think our art pieces really reflects who we are as people. Even the way they are painted reflects who we are. #justsaying


If you're interested in doing something totally out of the ordinary, I would say give art jamming a try. I'm not creative or artistic in any way and I really enjoyed myself there! The price is a little steep but it's definitely worth it.

Arteastiq Cafe de Art
Address:
| 200 Turf Club Road, #02-K70/71, Pasarbella at the Grandstand, Singapore 287994 |

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...