Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Korea Travelogue // Cheolpan & Budaejjigae Brothers

I have heard many people rave about budaejjigae (army stew) before and they said since I love soup and I love ramen, this would be perfect for me. The first time I went to Korea, we couldn't find the some where to have it so the second time when I went, I made sure to hunt down a good place to have budaejjigae!

Since we were already in the area, we decided to head to the basement of Seoul Finance Centre to have budaejjigae at Cheolpan & Budaejjigae Brothers.

My love for Korean side dishes~ I especially loved the macaroni and the bean sprouts!


I can't remember what exactly we ordered but this was what we received. Look at all the glorious sausages and ramen!



This sausage platter came with the set that we ordered and it was so delicious! All of us couldn't stop eating it while waiting for our stew to cook.


Another side dish we had was this fried chicken salad and although it is nothing like the salads we typically see in Singapore, it was still pretty darn good. The fried chicken was fried perfectly and the sauce on it was so good.


I don't know if this is the best budaejjigae around but when I googled what to eat around Cheonggyecheon Stream, someone recommended this place. I think it is pretty good tho! Definitely worth a try if you want to fill your tummy with budaejjigae~

Cheolpan & Budaejjigae Brothers
Address:
| No. 2, B2 of Seoul Finance Center, Taepyeongro-1 ga 84, Jung-gu, Seoul |

How to get here:
1. Either take Exit 5 of Gwanghwamun Station (Line 5), and walk for about 160m.
2. Or take Exit 4 of City Hall Station (Line 1), and walk for about 210m.




No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...