Hello there

Instagram

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Strangers' Reunion


Strangers' Reunion
Address:
| 37 Kampong Bahru Road, Singapore 169356 |


The reason why the boyfie and I rarely visit cafes is because we both find it really expensive to do so. But once in the while, he indulges me and we chose to head out to Strangers' Reunion for some waffles~

I really liked how the whole cafe was decorated and the ambience was definitely a cosy one.

The waffles however, were pretty disappointing. Firstly, whenever I googled the menu at Strangers' Reunion, the prices indicated for waffles were $8.50. However, when we saw the menu, the prices of the waffles were much more expensive than that.

We opted for the Buttermilk Waffles with Vanilla Ice Cream and Fresh Fruits ($12.90) which I think is pricey for the a scoop of ice cream, one banana, one strawberry and maybe 3 blueberries?

Secondly, the taste of the waffles weren't that fantastic either. It tasted really dry, and the ice cream didn't help to take the dryness away.

Given all the raves online about the waffles at Strangers' Reunion (and the price charged per waffle), I expected it to taste a lot better so I was pretty disappointed with my experience there.

But do give it a try, if only to form your own opinion on the waffles.


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...