Hello there

Instagram

Sunday, December 28, 2014

#goodfoodsundayswithvan (Part 2)


Bornga
Address: 
 | #02-24, The Star Vista, 1 Vista Exchange Green |

This time we visited Bornga at The Star after church and it really made me miss Korea :'< I miss having stew alldayerrday because I love soup and I love ramen.

We opted for the budaejjigae which is essentially a spicy stew with kimchi, spam, sausages, veggies and beans in it. One of my favouritessss. Had this in Kore and it tasted amah-zing, literally. I could eat this everything. The portion was pretty huge and 3 of us couldn't finish it all. 

It tastes pretty similar to what you would get in Korea so do give it a try if you're interested in having Korean cuisine!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...