Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#1064: CNY day 2

CNY day 2

Since I had lunch at home, I had time to play with little bun bun today before I went out!

I don't know if you've seen my instavideo but here's the link (CLICK). I bought Snowball a ball of Timothy hay to play with and every single time I place the ball in cage, he goes crazy attacking it and playing with the ball so I usually put it in for about 5 minutes or so only.

And the other day my brother placed it in the cage and within an hour, Snowball totally disintegrated the ball.


When my brother told me about it I was literally speechless because I didn't think he would break it so quickly…… ._.

Snowball with airplane ears hehe.





Chu er's outfit for some shopping and reunion dinner at my maternal grandma's place!



PS all decorated in festive pink streamers.






I rarely drink coffee but once in a while I too need my caffeine fix.

(After I finished the cup, I promptly fell asleep on the car journey back. I don't know if the coffee they used was decaffeinated or caffeine just doesn't work on me.)


Reunion dinner at my grandmama's place!






Nothing beats all the Cheng sibling (all 6 of us) sitting together at the table playing Charades. I hope we'll never grow apart and stop seeing each other every year!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...