Hello there

Instagram

Monday, October 28, 2013

#1030

Woke up pretty early on Satuday even though I stayed up till 4am doing projects.
Went to Medipoint to get my lip cream before heading to grab porridge for lunch!
One of my favourite porridge places!


Went back to do assignments and my project for the rest of the day before venturing out for dinner.
Craved for curry rice and so that's what we did!


Impromptu trip down to Playhouse to celebrate a friend's birthday and we polished off three big bottles of Belvedere.
It's pretty scary how much these people drink.


But despite drinking so much, I'm pretty proud of the fact that I managed to stand still and pose for this picture.
I'm never ever gna drink in high heels ever again.


Only got home at 5am and I had to be up by 8am the next day for a project meeting.
I basically spent the whole project meeting super tired and a bit hungover.
What a day.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...