Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, October 24, 2013

#1028

Because my love of food will never end.... Some more food pictures!

My usual order at Astons: Black pepper chicken with onion rings and coleslaw.


McDees for sups after studying into the night!
My love for seaweed shaker fries knows no end.


Basically the best mashed potato I've ever had is from Popeyes!


Not exactly my drink but I'm pretty happy with how pretty my tulip turned out for my Caffe Mocha!


Had Saizeriya for dinner after a pretty good movie.
My usual order of mushroom soup. 


Tried the curry chicken baked rice and it was decent but wasn't anything special.


Basically, grilled pork with egg and corn.


Favourite chicken stew!


Home cooked food's still the best some times and I'm always glad that I can have that for dinner every Sunday ^^


With grapes and a cup of chocolate milk after that ^^


It's been a while since I last had oyako don at Men Men Don Don for dinz!


Home made salads! First bowl is with grapes.


And this was topped off with tuna.


Fishball noodles at Upper Thompson for supper after a long day at work.


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...