Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Birthdays

I know this post is way way overdue, like 2 months overdue but hey, here it is now.
So the other day (in April - lol) I headed down to Powerhouse to celebrate 2 of my friends' birthday, Kailun and Jiayan.
Freaking stoned the whole night cuz we drank and drank.
Only got home about 5.30am? Latest time to date.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then the next time I went down to Powerhouse was to celebrate my 19th.
I got so fucking wasted after drinking with everyone, AND two flaming lambos I couldn't even walk but I could dance perfectly fine on the podium. Awesome huh.
But anyway, happy (belated) birthday to me!
And thank you all for being there :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Flaming lambo #1

Photobucket

Flaming lambo #2

Photobucket

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...