Hello there

Instagram

Friday, April 22, 2011

Meooooooooooow.

Honestly, I've been beyond stressed out and I've been upset so much recently and I think that these are the reasons that have caused me to fall sick.
Like really REALLY sick.
I've got sore throat, cough, runny nose, headaches, chills like everything that you can possibly get.
Only good thing is that I didn't get cramps this time round, which is awesome.

Been chionging work to put it simply, even though I'm friggin' sick, I'll be working every day till next Thursday, with only Monday off.
And yes, even though today's Good Friday, I don't have the day off. That's the problem with working in the retail/service industry.
Weekends aren't the usual weekends to me. No TGIF to be honest. TGIFs only happen whenever I have an off day, and that usually isn't on a Friday.
My whole routine is upside-down.

I can't wait for my birthday celebration next month (WHO'S GOING???) even though I'll be working like mad on my free days in May before I leave for the States.
Oh did I mention? I'M GOING TO THE STATES FUCK YEAH.
Ok la I know I've mentioned it a few times already but still. It's the fucking States.

Owellz, really need to go bathe and sleep, working morning shift tomorrow! *slits wrist.
Sigh need some love from loverboy :(


OK BYE.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...