Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, March 3, 2011

2 years of JC, 3 months of waiting...

... and tomorrow, every one will know how they fared. It's a pretty scary thought, cuz it isn't as simple as just getting the results of a mere examination. This holds the key to the future, and the efforts of the past 18 years of studying.

There are probably others out there who are pretty confident of themselves. And others who are totally freaking out. Which category do you belong to?

I belong to the latter. I know myself pretty well. I did not put my all into preparing for this examination. I regret not doing so, of course I do. But there's nothing else I can do at this moment of time but to pray and hope for the best. I really don't want to retain/study in a private school cuz it's such a waste of time and money.

On a happier note, I'll be able to see the clique tomorrow! Haven't seen any of them since forever, simply put. Wish me all the best!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...