Hello there

Instagram

Friday, January 7, 2011

It's a last minute thing

Hahahahaha so hilarious really.
Dawn and I were on the phone cuz she was bored during work and then suddenly we decided to meet up after her work and chiong-ed down to town to get my heels for work! Hahahahaah
I literally rushed to bathe, change, choose clothes, everything in 20 minutes ok!!!
First time I left the house with wet hair, sweets you should be honoured!
Got my work heels at FEP and then we walked around Orchard Road before going to Cineleisure for dinner and then to 313@Somerset cuz I wanted to go to Forever 21!
Bought a pair of heels on impulse, really.
Matching ones with Dawn where hers is grey and mine in black.
Sigh, I told her my first month's pay cheque is going to her seriously.
Oh well! Can't wait to see her again next week!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh did I mention that we went for manicures? :>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...