Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hell yeah

So my parents have been overseas since last Wednesday and only came back like today so D and I practically stayed over at my place for the whole of the weekend which was good.
I got him addicted onto the Vampire Diaries and he agrees with me that Nina Dobrev is awesomely hot. Who won't agree anyway.
He brought me out to Fish&Co. last Friday to feed my poor stomach before we caught Harry Potter.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT HALF OF THE 7TH SHOW, CAN YOU??
Saturday was spent with my brother walking around Ion and Nex hell yeah, Nex is final-fucking-ly open and it's right where I stay at fuck yeah.
Went to his friend's bbq at Woodlands before cabbing home.
Sunday was spent sleeping as usual and then I borrowed like 6 books yay! Finally I can get back to my book worm lifestyle. Oh and did I mention we ordered like Canadian Pizza. Life's good.
Okkkkk, time for pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...