Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bbgs

So I survived my A levels and I'm so proud of the fact that I managed to complete my tertiary education!
Not an easy feat y'know!
Went out straight with my bbgs on Tuesday after my last paper to celebrate my FREEDOM.
Freedom never tasted so good before 'cuz I earned it this time round, 2 fucking years of torture is over~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We went to Farrer Park for some Astons and decided to give the movie a miss 'cuz it was getting kind of late and those two girls had school the next day (HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA FUCK YEAH FREEDOM).


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...