Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, April 24, 2010

ONE house exco.

The 3rd batch of house exco has officially stepped down and to be honest, despite all those moments when I may have disliked Exco for whatever reason, it feels sad to know that I won't see this people again; at least not on a weekly basis. We've grown so much in just one year and I believe that most of us have become better people, as compared to before. Investiture was no big deal, but the emotions that went with the seeing of how we grew up ran deep. Some people may think that what I say is all bullshit, but that's what you think. No one knows better than myself how much I've grown to like each and every one of them. I know that we all have our differences, and that not all of us can work AND play together, but it doesn't stop us from all clicking together. ONE House Exco, not 24 House MEMBERS. I'm going to miss every one of you, and thank you for the memories that we've shared all throughout this one year. It's so short a time, but what we've all been through together is priceless. I hope this won't be the end of the friendship just cuz we've stepped down!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...