Hello there

Instagram

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

If there was ever a time where sleeping gives me solace from the real world, it'll be now.

I hate waiting, and this 18 days is going to test my patience to it's maximum and I hate to know that I may just break down one day. I've never waited for any one else, not really. You'll be the first. Be proud of it.

Hate being alone when every thing seems to go wrong and all I need is you by my side to make it all better. But you aren't, and you can't. I'm tired of standing up alone facing the world by myself. Come back to me soon?

Even though this photo is taken more than a year ago, and you look way cuter now, it's still pretty awesome, no?

(Please do not kill me when you see this)
Photobucket

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...