Hello there

Instagram

Sunday, March 28, 2010

When it all falls apart.

I've honestly reached the point in life when nothing much can hurt me any more. There's this numbness that has spread to every inch of my heart and it seems like it's here.

I'm sick of every little thing that has been happening, sick of feeling stressed out with school work and the thought that I have to do revision on top of all the homework I have. I'm sick of having to face problems in the form of you after I reach home at the end of a hectic day in school. There's only so much a girl can take before she breaks down and I'm THIS close to breaking down.

Even if I don't show it, it doesn't mean that it's not there.

I really wish there can be one day when I am free from all this shit that life is throwing me. When I don't feel the pressure from every thing and every one. I don't think asking for one day in paradise is too much to ask for.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...