Hello there

Instagram

Monday, March 16, 2009

Music: Westlife - Queen of my heart.






I met my darling girlfriend today, so happy despite other things that happened.

Even so, I'm really glad that I saw both Pearleen and Dawn at Hougang Mall with Bee Ting. Makes me happy to see the babies I love.

I got a treat from my lovely girl at Pastamania but I think the Creamy Chicken isn't nice, I should just stick to non creamy stuff, seriously.

Stayed around Hougang Mall before heading over to Clarke Quay to walk at the shopping mall there, omgoodness, the whole mall was practically empty plz.






She brought me to some sweet shop at the basement, Sticky.

Haha, the guy there gave me and girlf a free sweet, so nice right!

Some more, the sweets had smiley faces! Made my day man :)

So basically, we just walked around 'til 5 plus then decided to come back to Compass and we went to Yoshinoya to sit around,

Guess what, it was practically empty too ._.

What's with all the crowds disappearing today sia.




All in all, we talked a hell lot, caught up on all the missing action in our lives and I'll be seeing her again on Thursday!

Yay, in fact, I'll be seeing all the GB buddies on the same day, makes me happy yo.
This really makes up for the fact that I won't be seeing them on homecoming, why must I have camp on that day of all dayyyyyyyyys! D:
Oh well, anyway, that means I'll be staying over on Thursday and most likely not sleeping.

I think I'll be dead during Friday's workshop, OH WELL.


"This story has driven me up the walls, I really don't know which path to take any longer.
Any where I turn to, seems like a forgotten path with a dead end in sight.
Tell me, what should I do."





Oh oh, and I have a bunch of random photos taken in my phone but I've never got the chance to post them up so here goes.


During History class!









Say hello to YANYAN!






Some random day at Desmond's.







Yups, that's right about all. Byebye.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...