Hello there

Instagram

Friday, January 16, 2009

Rants

Music: FM Static: Moment of truth

Y'know I've always wondered, why is it that when random readers of a blog tag as "passerby" or any of those typical anonymous names, the author of the blog actually bothers to reply in civil tones.

Whereas when this passer-by tags something insulting, they are accused of being too much of a coward to put their name down and are scolded for having no names or that their names are too much of a disgrace to put their names down.

I mean when both people tag as passers-by, one is scolded for being a coward and one is treated normally like any other hi-bye friend.

My point here is that the author of the blog shouldn't be scolding that tagger as having no name as many other random readers do the exact same thing.

I know what I'm saying here sounds really confusing but this is just how I feel.

I've been blogging myself for the past 4 years or so and I've noticed this scenario happen time and time again, it's such a frequent scene that I think no one bothers to pay attention to this minute details.

It's a contradicting thing which seriously, I would like to say whatever but I think bloggers should actually pay attention to such stuff.

Gah, anyway the only reason why I'm online now is that I've just submitted my JAE application form. Guess I'll be heading to a JC after all.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...