Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Todai @ MBS

To celebrate Father's Day, my family decided to head to Todai to have dinner. 

An upscale “all you care to eat” international seafood and sushi buffet restaurant, TODAI offers an assortment of quality food and services. Todai restaurants are family oriented and offer a wide selection of food to appeal to a range of tasters that are considered Asian Fusion Entrees. 

In addition to a wide assortment of cold dishes including sushi, Todai also features signature dishes that are served year round, from snow crab legs to green mussels to cocktail shrimps. 

Hot entrees selections include international dishes that are commonly served in Korea, Japan, China, Singapore and many more. The dessert bar also offers a flavor of international fusion pastries, from Italian tiramisu to Japanese light cheese cake, French crème puffs & Crème brulee and many more. 

Newly added menu items include “made to order” which is noodle corner. Todai also serves local and imported beers, wine, champagne, soju and sake. Most of dishes are prepared in house. Elmer Dills, famous Los Angeles food critics, once described Todai as “THE MOTHER OF ALL SEAFOOD BUFFETS” (Credit: x)




I have never been to Todai before (or heard about it before to be honest) but my sister saw an offer online where for every 3 paying adults, 1 gets to eat for free so she thought it would be a good treat for our parents.


What I really liked about Todai is how they have different sections dedicated to different types of food. They have Chinese, Korean, Western, Sushi, Salad, Cold Cuts....


One of the main attractions of Todai is their crab legs. My dad and my sister went crazy stuffing their faces with this. I, however, do not eat seafood so I ended up staring at them whilst they stuffed their faces. And can I just saw, they kept spraying crab juice on me T.T


I went a little crazy taking photos of the cakes they had. All of them looked much better than they tasted to be honest.


All of them taste mostly of cream. Not nice cream but they really gelat kind of cream which was a disappointment.



To be honest.... I don't think the food here is worth it at all. I mean they have a pretty good selection of food but the quality isn't amazing at all? All the food was pretty normal/meh. Also, I don't eat seafood but besides crab legs, prawns, mussels, and oysters, I reckon that's all the seafood there is? Nothing really fantastic either.

All in all, it definitely isn't worth the price. It costed us $65 per person and that's including the one person eats for free promotion which is insanely expensive.

I'm glad pops ate his fill of crab though.


Needed (yes needed) to take an #ootd because I've never worn a midi skirt before. When I first bought it and tried it on, I thought I really looked like a school teacher hahaha. Then again, when I first tried it on, I paired it with a white button down shirt so maybe that's why. But I don't think I look too weird in a midi skirt... right? *shifty eyes*


Todai
Address:
| #B2-01 The Shoppes @ Marina Bay Sands, 2 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018972 | 

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...